Features of Point of Sale (POS) Module
POS module of ERP2ALL gives your business a new level of control over operations through increasing efficiency, boosting profits, and helps you to fine-tune your business model. Our POS is enriched with industry best practices ERP software having all the features of business management irrespective of size i.e. micro to a SME. Isn't it cool? You may confuse from the wide range of features available in thousands of software in the market. POS of ERP2ALL has the following main features suitable for any Small, Medium or Large Retail Business:
- Fast checkout: Our POS software simplify the checkout process;
- Inventory tracking: Our POS makes the inventory management process effortless;
- Customer Data: Captures customer data to build customer profile. As a use case, it will let the purchase team know what products the customers buy more frequently and thus the team can place orders accordingly. The data can also help the customer relation team build an effective loyalty program, which can increase sales in the long term;
- Automated Purchasing Program: Helping to have a streamlined process of raising purchase requisition considering available stock, stock in the pipeline, re-order level so as to help to place order with suppliers;
- Capabilities for multiple location / Mobility: It’s capable to handle multiple location and even mobility;
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Agreement: It is one of the most important features which can help the business build trust with its customers as it will protects customers’ credit card details. An organization may face legal issues if the POS does not have this feature;
- Reporting tools: It’s enriched with a robust reporting feature which is user friendly and capable to produce daily, weekly, monthly, annual sales and hourly transactions.
- Customisable: Manage per-location settings like Currency, Cash / Bank Account, Taxes, and Terms and Conditions.
- Devices: Use the touch-friendly Point of Sales interface in addition to aged PC to quickly record a Bill, its Payment and the resulting Inventory reduction.