Feature of Accounting & Finance (AF) Module
Failing to keep good financial records is like driving a sports car at top speed with your eyes closed. ERP2ALL is enriched with fully established domestic and global financial management system, supporting international and corporate business needs, such as: multi-legislation (Tax and VAT), multi-currency, local accounting requirements and consolidation. You can easily optimise your financial planning process and management with the following:
- General Ledger with multi-level chart of accounts
- Accounts Receivable integrated with customers relationship management
- Accounts Payable integrated with suppliers relationship management
- Payments and Cash Management with bank reconciliation
- Cost Accounting with
- Budgeting with variance analysis and management by exception with delegation of financial authority and control.
- Integrated with Fixed Assets module with configureable auto / manual posting to General Ledger of depreciation, depletion, amortisation, disposal journal.
- Financial extraction and reporting with export to csv, excel or pdf. Printing function as standard.
- Employee expenses entry and management directly to general ledger through journal sub-modules or auto / manual posting through integrated Payroll module.
- With complete audit trail across the entire business management system
- Robust KPI reporting with dashboard for faster and efficient decision making.
- Make life easy for your small business with online VAT processing in ERP2ALL.